Saturday, January 13, 2007


Ah, Christmas morning! What fun with the two boys. Dallin could hardly wait to tear through all the gifts. Taking turns has never been his best quality. Andrew handled all the commotion very well and was excited to play with all the new toys. The boys really enjoyed the Shake 'N Go cars from Grandma Streeter.

Here are all my boys together. Of course my vanity prevented me from being in any pics since I had not showered yet and was still in my PJ's. I really don't like being preserved for future viewing looking my worst. Someone has to take the pics right?!





Dallin ran outside at one point during the morning and Andrew escaped as well in his PJ's wearing his backpack. It was too cute to not take a picture. Yes that is drool hanging down from his chin. Andrew drools like he is a dog rather than a little boy. I don't understand why, all his teeth are in. What can you do, he is still adorable.














Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Belnap Family said...

Yes, he does still look adorable! What a cute picure of all the boys together. I'm glad you had a fun Christmas, we missed you guys. The cousins would all have a blast with the collection of Cars they all have now!

kris streeter said...

I just want to snuggle Andrew, he is so cute. Dallin is at the fun, perfect age for Christmas. I'm glad they had fun. Love, Grandma Streeter

Anonymous said...

Looking at your pictures makes me miss those adorable boys even more (even the biggest one, Jared). I think the slobber is cute too!