Sunday, March 23, 2008





Here are the boys doing our egg hunt at home. Sorry I forgot to rotate this picture of the boys with the baskets. Just tilt your head and you'll get the idea. Hoppy Easter!
Both boys in their church clothes. How handsome are they in their ties?! I love it. Elmo had to come to church with us on Easter. Dallin has the backpack with all the stuff to keep the boys entertained during sacrament if you are wondering what the red straps are. Steph I can't wait until you can cut their hair, they look a little silly with their crazy hair.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

They do look so handsome! Yes you are right though, they are pretty shaggy. I will take care of that for you!

Belnap Family said...

They look very cute in their Easter Sunday best! Can't wait to see you

kris streeter said...

Ohhh they look so handsome! I just want to give them a hug. They sure are getting tall. Love, Kris

Alli said...

They are so handsome in their ties! I love it! I still can't believe how big they are getting! How are things?! Is Dallin liking school?

Monica said...

The boys look so cute all dressed up. You are a brave woman to let them go outside and hunt for eggs in their church clothes. How did they manage to come away without any mud, dirt, and/or grass stains?