Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I had my first doctor's appointment yesterday and my ultrasound today and the news is......we don't know. The baby would not cooperate so I have another ultrasound in 3 weeks on Sept. 15. The tech thought it might be a girl because we couldn't see any boy parts from the side and the baby gave us a split second view of something that the tech thought might be girl parts, but we couldn't get a long enough look to be certain. So it could be a girl (or a boy). Check back in 3 weeks for further info.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Argh! So frustrating. I am excited to find out. Been thinking about you recently.

The Conrad Family said...

Those darn babies...keep me posted! I am thinking girl thoughts for you but hey boys are pretty great too! Glad things are going well!

Heather said...

Good luck on the girl thing! Mike was supposed to be a girl though, so you never can tell! Let me know if you need any help!

Stephanie said...

Oh I am so hoping for a girl! I still think it is! Do you want me and my mom to try and come down for the next appointment? If Jared is here I could bring him.

Alli said...

It would be so fun to have a little girl! However, boys are fun! Don't rule out the possibility! I am so excited for you!!! Good luck with everything!