Friday, November 28, 2008

Ok, so it has been marathon blogging to catch up the last two days. But I think I have finally covered the last few months. Some of the pics are not in the places that I wanted them to be, but at this point I just want to be done, you get the idea. The descriptions of the events has been brief, I apologize, but once again I just want to be done. Now I know Christmas is coming up and people will probably want to see pics right away, but I am warning you right now, I will be having a baby at that same time so I may need to pass along blogging responsibilities to Jared. He is probably going to have to do it anyway for those that are anxious to see pics of the new baby.

4 comments:

Belnap Family said...

Those are all such great pictures! It was fun to look through them all. I'm glad we got to see you guys over Thanksgiving. 3 more weeks of pregnancy...hang in there!!

AdAmy said...

So good to see the fam together again. How's that little bun in the oven treating you? Are ya ready to meet the sweet little thing yet?

Lindsey said...

What fun pics! I enjoyed them all. Your boys are so cute. Good luck with the last weeks of your pregnancy, your sweet little girl will be here before you know it :)

AdAmy said...

I am so anxious for you to have this baby! I check your blog faithfully just to see the pregnancy tickers. Do not hesitate to share the news as soon as the you can after the wee one is here. Good luck and Merry Christmas!