Monday, October 05, 2009


Dallin took this picture of us on a bridge over the Jordan River.

Dallin on the tire swing at Spencer and Tawny's reception. This backyard had everything a kid could want; tire swing, pond with fish, fire pit, and a chicken coop. Andrew fed the chickens some apples that had fallen off a tree and he thought he was being so helpful.

If you have a Facebook account I apologize for the repeat pic, but I love this picture of Andrew flashing his own little preschool gang sign!

I like this pic of Anna and me together, just wish she was smiling, but she had just woken up so I can't expect too much from her.

Spencer and Tawny with all the nieces and nephews. I think all but one belong to the Streeters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!