Saturday, May 17, 2008


Is Andrew a Streeter or what?! It has been 100 degrees for the past 4 days so we have been playing out back in the sprinklers to cool off, but Andrew didn't like the feeling of a wet swimsuit so this is how he ran around, naked!



Dallin is pretending his butterfly net is a hobby horse and riding around the backyard. He caught a spider in this container and wanted me to take a pic. Notice his hair is a little shorter, I finally took the clippers to it myself to save some money. Did I do alright Steph? I haven't been able to bring myself to do Andrew's yet.

5 comments:

kris streeter said...

cute little naked boy. Kids just love the water and no clothes. Dallin is so creative. Cute pictures, I miss them.

AdAmy said...

That yard looks so nice and a lot of fun for the kids. Claire would probably live in just her skivies if she had her way. Funny kids.

Stephanie said...

That is so funny that he likes to run around naked. Wouldn't we all like that.

Kristen said...

Oh the freedom of wearing nothing. It's so normal. I think that we should be concerned only if we see our neighbors walking around like that. Definitely not so cute.

Kimberly said...

hey laura! it's kim palmer. I found your blog link off dean and kristens blog. i would love to catch up! my email is sethandkim@msn.com. Your boys are so big! i can't believe how much time has gone by!