Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I thought I would write a little about the boys because Andrew asked me today " Mom where's my tail?" It made me laugh so much I really wanted to share it with everyone. Andrew is always saying funny things and I rarely write them down so I thought I would at least put them in the blog. Dallin lately is really showing an interest in baseball and now he wants to spend the afternoons in the backyard with me pitching balls to him to practice batting. He can also throw the ball up in the air himself and hit it, but he really prefers to have me pitch it to him. I will try to get some pics of him doing this in the next couple of days and post them.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so cute!! I often wonder where my tail is too what did you tell him?

The Conrad Family said...

Don't kids amaze you with the questions they ask? I would love to see inside their little minds to see the wheels turning! Your boys are so cute and growing up so fast!

Monica said...

Both of your kids are so inquisitive and funny! I miss them!

kris streeter said...

I love some of the questions kids ask. I am glad you take the time to answer them and laugh a little, too.